Seniors may be eligible for the State Seal of Biliteracy. Please review the requirements below and if you are eligible, submit the online Google application before 3/15/2017. If you are unsure if you will meet the requirements, please see Dr. Clissold
- Complete all graduation requirements this year?
- Complete English requirements with a GPA of at least 2.0?
- Earn an ELA Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) score of at least Standard Met?
- Demonstrate language proficiency by one of the four options below:
- A score of 3 or higher on the AP Exam in a language other than English?
- A score of 4 or higher on the IB Exam in a language other than English?
- Pass the SAT Subject Test for a foreign language with a score of at least 600?
- Complete a 4-year high school course of study in a foreign language with an overall GPA of 3.0 in that course of study?
DEADLINE: Complete the Biliteracy Seal Google-Form before 3/15/17. You can access the form in Chrome or Firebox. In the form where it asks: Did you attach a paper transcript? Mark Option 1 and then see Dr. Clissold to get a copy of your transcript.