Skip to main content


Frequently Asked Questions

Whom do I contact if my student(s) are absent?

Call the school attendance office at 707-890-3830 ext. 50109.


How do I get a previous year yearbook?

Contact our business office at 707-890-3830 ext. 50176.


How can I find my student’s counselor?

Click on the “Counseling” tab, go to “meet us” and you will see the counselors list. The students are assigned to the counselors based upon alphabet.


How can I access my student’s grades?

Student grades can be accessed via the Home Access Center.  The Home Access Center is a web application which allows parents to view their children's registration, class assignments, report card, discipline, attendance, and scheduling information for their children. Go to the following SRCS website -  illuminate education and register as a parent. Students who have not already registered can register at this site also.


How can I find information regarding college requirements and scholarships?

Please visit our school profile page or the College/Career page for information.


How can I get a copy of my transcripts?

Current students can see their counselor.

Graduates can obtain their transcripts by clicking on the transcript attachment and mailing with the appropriate fee.  For questions on transcripts call 707-890-3830 ext. 50138.