Skip to main content

Bus Information

School Bus FAQ


Where do I get the application and where do I turn it in?

                -Applications are available in the Main Office on the wall of forms.  Completed applications can be returned to Jessica at the front desk.


How can I pay for a Bus Pass?

                -Any payments to West County Transportation need to be in check or money order form.  No cash please.


Do I need a separate application for each student?

                -No.  Only one application is needed per household. 


What happens after I turn in my application?

                -Bus applications take a couple weeks to process.  Your student(s) will be given a temporary bus pass when their application is turned in.  The temporary pass will be good until their actual bus pass comes in.  Students will be notified by Jessica when their passes are available.


What happens if I lose or forget my bus pass?

                -Students may get a one day temporary bus pass from Jessica in the Main Office if they forget or lose their pass, but they may only get a temporary pass up to 3 times a semester.  After 3 temporaries are issued and the student still needs a pass, they will need to re-apply for it and a fee will apply.  


Does the bus stop at (fill in the address)?

                -Copies of the bus routes are available in the Main Office on the forms wall or at the front desk.  Most stops are in the Kawana Springs and Petaluma Hill Rd area.


What do I do if there isn’t a bus stop close by?

                -If your student’s only option to get to school is by bus.  You may want to look into the Santa Rosa City Bus Pass.  City passes are available at the Business Office.  You can also try contacting West County Transportation Agency (school bus company) at (707)206-9988.